INTRODUCTION

Hello!

 This is Gema and today it’s a really special day for me because I’m sharing with you my big passion: painting.

 Since I was a child, pencils, colors and drawings have been the places where I hide, the places where I come back without realizing it.

 In this blog I share with you my progress, adventures and misadventures in this little path that I’m starting to walk.

 I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Gquijorna

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  ¡Hola! 

Mi nombre es Gema y hoy es un día muy especial para mí porque he decidido compartir con vosotros mi gran pasión: la pintura. 

 Desde muy pequeña los lápices, el color, los dibujos, han sido lugares en los que me refugiaba, a los que siempre volvía, sin darme cuenta.

 En este blog muestro mis progresos, aventuras y desventuras en este pequeño camino que he empezado a recorrer. 

Espero que os guste tanto como a mí.

Gquijorna

Comentarios

Entradas populares