FIRST PASTEL PAINTINGS

Hi everyone!

These are my first chalk portraits.

For the first ones I used only two colors to see how the material worked. However for the next ones I took the plunge and used all of them. These are average Rembrand chalk pastels that I found at home. It's true that sometimes it was really hard to work on small areas of the painting, but the key is to PRACTICE! (and buy some pastel pencils)


---------------------------------------------------
Hola a todos!
Estos son mis primeros retratos a pastel!
Para el primero utilicé solo dos colores para familiarizarme un poco con los materiales.  Y para los siguientes me tiré a la piscina. He utilizado unos pasteles Rembrandt que tenía por ahí, y a veces se me hizo un poco difícil trabajar las zonas pequeñas.
¿Moraleja? Practicar, practicar, practicar (y comprarme unos lápices pastel)








Thank you for reading!

You'll find more chalk paintings in the main page under the heading "PASTEL".

-----------------------------

¡Gracias por pasarte!
Encontrarás más dibujos a pastel en la página principal bajo el título "PASTEL", donde los voy guardando en una galería de diapositivas.

Comentarios

Entradas populares