BLACK PAPER PAINTINGS


Hello everyone!

Today I'm showing you two paintings I did using black Canson paper for pastels. 



I liked a lot the result, since I could integrate the darkest parts of the paintings into the background, including the girl's dress or the hair. In this way I almost only used white chalk for the lights and some details with colours. 

You'll find more paintings with this technique under the heading "PASTEL" in the main page. 

Thank you for reading!

---------------------------
¡Hola a todxs!

Hoy os muestro dos dibujos utilizando papel Canson negro para pastel. Me ha gustado mucho el resultado al poder integrar las sombras con el fondo, o incluso el vestido de la chica, o el pelo. De esta manera, sólo he pintado las luces y algunos detalles. 

Encontréis más dibujos con esta técnica en la página principal bajo el título "PASTEL". 

¡Gracias por pasarte!

Comentarios

Entradas populares