- COMMISSION - "THE KISS" G. KLIMT

Hi!

I'm uploading to the blog some pictures of a commission order. It's a version of "The Kiss" by Gustav Klimt. I couldn't help adding my personal touch to the work, painting with golden paint some parts of the background and details of the clothing. It's really cool when the sun reflexes upon the painting and the garments seem to shine <3 I used oil painting on canvas. 

I'm posting as well a picture of its new home.

Thank you for reading!

You'll find more paintings like this in the main page under the heading "OIL PAINTINGS", and also on my Instagram account, where you could see my daily progress on painting. 


-----------------------------------------
¡Hola!

Hoy añado unas fotos de un encargo. Se trata de "El Beso" de Gustav Klimt, aunque he de decir que le he dado mi toque personal, utilizando pintura dorada para el fondo y algunos detalles de los trajes. Así cuando el sol refleja sobre el cuadro, los trajes parecen brillar <3 Está hecho a óleo sobre lienzo.

He subido también una foto del lugar que ocupa en su nuevo hogar. 

¡Gracias por pasarte!


Encontrarás más cuadros como éste en la página principal, bajo el título de " OIL PAINTINGS", y en mi cuenta de Instagram, donde además podrás seguirme más de cerca y ver lo que hago día a día. 





Comentarios

Entradas populares